hKorez now (2003 Jul) has got a successor - ffKorez, that was made by one of hKorez developers.
The engine. It had:
- Modular OOP design.
- OpenGL/Win32 and software/Linux-svgalib renderers.
- Scenegraph with sorting by renderstates and lights, view cone culling, etc.
- VIPM meshes.
- Scripting language for AI (see BiTikZyz).
- Unified resource management (textures, meshes, etc.).
- Basic physics (dynamic octree and bounding spheres).
- GUI system, mimicking Java's Swing by design.
- Environment mapping, lens flares, skybox and similar eye-candies.
- and lots of other stuff :)
The game. Why: we all got hired by InteraMotion LLC and thus had no time to write the game :)
The engine was a good start (to make the better engine). By itself the engine is a (relatively) crap. So I don't give the binaries nor the source (unless you're really interested and will ask personally).
But we all still hope to make the game (but maybe: different time/place/engine/game). And it seems to be true - see ffKorez.
Some (horrible) pics
Thumbnails, click for a larger shot.